NimbleDataPlusLite - Live Data of NSE (Futures, Equity, Currency) and MCX in AmiBroker,
Supports AmiBroker, MetaStock, NinjaTrader 7, Advanced Get, MultiCharts, Ensign 10, Neuroshell Trader, Fibonacci Trader, Galactic Trader, ELWAVE, SierraChart.
Default 15 symbols per exchange
- Product For Windows Desktop Computer
- Supports multiple charting and analysis platforms as explained under “Supported Platforms & Min. Reqmnts" tab
- View up-to 15 Symbols / exchange at a time (upgrade available)
- New Variant added. View 100 Symbols / exchange at a time at much lower price
- Tick (2 days), 1 minute (60 calendar days) and EOD data (from 2010) history available
- Automated Free Trial
- Automated License Transfer
This data product support multiple charting and technical analysis platforms. However, it is possible that all features may not be available in all the supported platforms. Kindly consult GDFL Support or take a free trial to know if the required feature is available in any particular platform. Please note that no refund requests will be entertained in such cases.
Data directly from Stock Exchange Servers. GDFL are authorised distributor of National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) and Multi Commodities Exchange (MCX) for realtime data. So trade with complete peace of mind.
- Low latency realtime data with ultrafast delivery. True tick-by-tick data with time-stamp of 1 sec (Level 1 Datafeed).
- Zero delay realtime data. Compare it with your broker’s terminal anytime.
- The data includes following :
- All Futures of all months of NSE Futures & Options Segment (NSE F&O) and NSE Currency Derivatives Segment (NSE CDS)
- All Options of all months, of all stocks / indices and for all strike rates (NSE F&O)
- All stocks & indices from NSE cash segment
- All symbols as available on MCX
- Now you don’t have to let go plenty of trading opportunities, even for illiquid Futures / Options / Cash Market Instruments.
- View 15 or 100 symbols per segment at a time. It means that you can open, view (or Scan / Explore) realtime charts of 15 or 100 symbols simultaneously. In fact 15 or 100 simultaneous symbols is much better than 1 symbol at a time (limitation of many data vendors).
- Total number of scrips cross 50,000 – highest by any data vendor. As an example, just for symbol NIFTY, total number of scrips cross 1200+ in FNO Segment. So don’t let limitation of your data vendor become your trading limitation – trade beyond limited set of symbols otherwise given by other data vendors.
- Intraday history of 2 months (1min format), Tick (2 days) and EOD History since 2010 is available
- Need more history ? You can import intraday / EOD data into your realtime database to have larger historical data. You can arrange historical data on your own or purchase it from GDFL.
- Sufficient redundancy at all levels to ensure smooth and uninterrupted flow of data during market hours.
- Be an informed trader – have complete information regarding the trades. The data contains Open, High, Low, Close, Volume, Open Interest, Bid*, Bid Size*, Ask*, Ask Size*, Trade Size*, Change and % Change for all symbols. Just enable Realtime Quotes Window in AmiBroker to have view just like market watch of your broker’s application.
- * – Stateless fields – only last value is available.
- Data is highly accurate – all scrips report exact values for all these fields. Candles once formed do not change after relogin / next day. If you are trading based on strategies, GDFL know how important is this feature for you. In fact, the data is useless if it shows different values during realtime and on next day (after backfill).
- Data shows up in all supported platforms concurrently
- Data is downloaded simultaneously for all the symbols so you can Scan or Explore in realtime. By multiplying your abilities to track more than 1 symbol simultaneously (many data vendors fail to deliver this), you also multiply your chances to find many more trading opportunities during live market.
- GDFL recommend a broadband connection (512kbps minimum) for our (GDFL) datafeed. Because our (GDFL) data updates every second and for all symbols simultaneously, huge quantity of data is downloaded and available to you for analysis. For example, our (GDFL) users who download data of 15 symbols simultaneously, are downloading approx. 15*60=900 messages per minute – as against 12 messages by other vendors (5 second data for single symbol), which means 36 times more data per minute. Precisely for this reason, you should not use dialup connections for our (GDFL) data. Understand that to be able to use dialup connection for realtime datafeed is actually a disadvantage.
- All data stays in supported platforms – only incremental data is downloaded from servers on login. This saves Internet Bandwidth considerably and facilitates quick download of data.
- No need to connect to internet / login to our (GDFL) servers during off-market hours for Scanning / Exploration.
- Data with no gaps – irrespective of when you start your PC, the data will always be continuous without any gaps (backfill is entirely automatic).
- Intraday Data of subscribed Segment (1minute format) is sent to all 12 months subscribers free of cost after market hours by email by email – in csv format. So at any point of time if you lose data or for any other reason, data of entire FNO Segment in 1min format remains with you forever. Subscribers of shorter duration can avail this facility by purchasing this add-on
- Single click support directly from application – just click on Contact Live Support link in the application DashBoard. GDFL offer support on email, live chat and remote desktop on working days. Support Policy
- All subscribers of 12 months will get complimentary license to use the same login id on 2nd Computer. Any one computer at a time (but not both) can be used to download realtime data. Users with lower subscription period can avail this facility by paying additional fees
- Time and
Sales Window – GDFL are probably the only Indian Data Vendor to provide
this premium feature along with our (GDFL) realtime data.
Important Notes :
- Using this product, AmiBroker shows Daily candles by compressing the available intraday data in intraday database. To see Daily candles with Daily Close, users will need to create a separate Daily Database.
Who We Are?
Global Financial Datafeeds LLP (GFDL) is a India-based professional Setup providing realtime data services to stock market traders – to help them take correct trading decisions. Founded in 2009 and having setup at Nashik, the company aims to revolutionize delivery of Financial Data in India.
GFDL is authorised realtime (L1) Data Vendor of NSE Data & Analytics Limited (formerly known as DotEx International Limited), the info-vending arm of National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) and Multi Commodity Exchange of India (MCX).
What We Do?
GFDL distributes low latency, realtime data of various Stock Exchanges (list below). The data is disseminated in multiple charting and technical analysis platforms which support desktop, server, mobile and web editions.
GFDL employs reliable, proven and sophisticated techniques to deliver direct exchange datafeeds into multiple Charting and Technical Analysis platforms (see current integrations). GFDL’s focus is to deliver authentic and accurate live data of Stock Market to their clients – at affordable price.
Modern, proven and robust APIs are available to integrate the data with user platforms.
Operating Systems :
32 bit / 64 bit Edition of Windows Windows 7 / Windows 8 and Windows 10
This product does not support any Server Editions, Terminal Services, Virtual Configurations.
32-bit Edition of AmiBroker Standard, Professional, Ultimate (and even 30day Trial).
Versions Supported : 5.20 to 6.00, MetaStock Professional :Version 7.2 to 11, NinjaTrader :Version 7.0, Advanced Get :Version 9.0, MultiCharts :Version 9.0 and 10.0, Ensign :Version 10, Neuroshell Trader :Version 7, Fibonacci Trader:Version 4.10 R45, Galactic Trader :Version 4.10 R45,
ELWAVE :Latest Version 10 or above
Basic + Intraday modules + Premium Service Contract
- SierraChart :Version 1991 or above
- – If you are behind the firewall, you will need to grant access to GDFL IP address and open few ports so that you can access GDFL data. For more details, please send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- – You will need to grant ‘all access’ to the supported platform and our (GDFL) applications through your Windows Firewalls, Anti-virus, external firewalls installed by your Anti-virus programs.
- – Your computer must be set to timezone India (GMT/UTC + 5:30).
- Important Note : If you are using a non-standard, custom setup or have some typical requirements, please Chat with our team/ GDFL team or take a free trial / paid trial of GDFL products before making a subscription. GDFL/ We will be unable to refund the subscription amount later after subscription.
Disclaimer :Installation and Support activities will be taken care by GDFL only.
Payments can be done through all kind of card from our payment gateway system. You can also send bank transfers to our bank accounts
3, 6, 9, 12 months EMI options are available for all credit card holders.
Post payment, our Team shall add you to the course community for further steps
No. Traders gurukul is an authorized reseller of DataFeeds from authorized data vendors. Our data vendor will take care of the complete infrastructure
No. The complete support will be given by the data vendor only as per our agreements with them.
YES. Our data feed contact person will help you with the renewals.
YES. There are bigger discounts for annual purchases. Speak to our Data feed contact.
YES. All paid users can write reviews about their purchased products