NimbleDataPro – Live Data of NSE (Futures, Equity, Currency) and MCX in AmiBroker
Supports AmiBroker (ver. 5.50 to 6.20). Supports 32 & 64 bit. Default 225 symbols per exchange. Free IEOD data.
- Product For Windows Desktop Computer
- Supports AmiBroker – 32 Bit / 64 Bit
- View upto 225 Symbols / exchange at a time (upgrade available)
- Tick (2 days), 1 minute (60 calendar days) and EOD data (from 2010) history available
- Automated Free Trial
- Automated License Transfer
This data product support multiple charting and technical analysis platforms. However, it is possible that all features may not be available in all the supported platforms. Kindly consult GDFL support or take a free trial to know if the required feature is available in any particular platform. Please note that no refund requests will be entertained in such cases.
- Data directly from Stock Exchange Servers. GDFL are authorised distributor of National Stock Exchange of India (NSE)and Multi Commodities Exchange (MCX) for realtime data. So trade with complete peace of mind.
- Low latency realtime data with ultrafast delivery. True tick-by-tick data with time-stamp of 1 sec.
- Zero delay realtime data. Compare it with your broker’s terminal anytime.
- The data includes following :
- All Futures of all months of NSE Futures & Options Segment (NSE F&O) and NSE Currency Derivatives Segment (NSE CDS)
- All Options of all months, of all stocks / indices and for all strike rates (NSE F&O)
- All stocks & indices from NSE cash segment
- All symbols as available on MCX
- Now you don’t have to let go plenty of trading opportunities, even for illiquid Futures / Options / Cash Market Instruments.
- View 225 symbols per segment at a time. It means that you can open, view (or Scan / Explore) realtime charts of 225 symbols simultaneously. This is 225 times more data than 1 symbol at a time (limitation of many data vendors).
- Total number of scrips cross 55,000 – highest by any data vendor. As an example, just for symbol NIFTY, total number of scrips cross 1500+ in NSE FNO Segment. So don’t let limitation of your data vendor become your trading limitation – trade beyond limited set of symbols otherwise given by other data vendors.
- Intraday history of 2 months (1min format), Tick (2 days) and EOD History since January 2010 is available
- Need more history ? You can import intraday / EOD data into your realtime database to have larger historical data. You can arrange historical data on your own or purchase it from us/ GDFL
- You can search and add scrips directly from our (GDFL) servers in AmiBroker. GDFL are the only data vendor in India (and probably in the world) to provide this facility for AmiBroker.
- Sufficient redundancy at all levels to ensure smooth and uninterrupted flow of data during market hours.
- Be an informed trader – have complete information regarding the trades. The data contains Open, High, Low, Close, Volume, Open Interest, Bid*, Bid Size*, Ask*, Ask Size*, Trade Size*, Change and % Change for all symbols. Just enable Realtime Quotes Window in AmiBroker to have view just like market watch of your broker’s application.
- * – Stateless fields – only last value is available.
- Data is highly accurate – all scrips report exact values for all these fields. Candles once formed do not change after relogin / next day. If you are trading based on strategies, GDFL know how important is this feature for you. In fact, the data is useless if it shows different values during realtime and on next day (after backfill).
Who We Are?
Global Financial Datafeeds LLP (GFDL) is a India-based professional Setup providing realtime data services to stock market traders – to help them take correct trading decisions. Founded in 2009 and having setup at Nashik, the company aims to revolutionize delivery of Financial Data in India.
GFDL is authorised realtime (L1) Data Vendor of NSE Data & Analytics Limited (formerly known as DotEx International Limited), the info-vending arm of National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) and Multi Commodity Exchange of India (MCX).
What We Do?
GFDL distributes low latency, realtime data of various Stock Exchanges (list below). The data is disseminated in multiple charting and technical analysis platforms which support desktop, server, mobile and web editions.
GFDL employs reliable, proven and sophisticated techniques to deliver direct exchange datafeeds into multiple Charting and Technical Analysis platforms (see current integrations). GFDL’s focus is to deliver authentic and accurate live data of Stock Market to their clients – at affordable price.
Modern, proven and robust APIs are available to integrate the data with user platforms.
Operating Systems :
- 32 bit / 64 bit Edition of Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7/ Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- This product does not support any Server Editions, Terminal Services, Virtual Configurations.
- If you are interested in running AmiBroker under VM / TS with our (GDFL)realtime datafeed, you will need to subscribe to nimbleDataProVM. All the features of nimbleDataProVM are same as that of nimbleDataPro. Additionally, it works under Virtual Machine and Terminal Server.
- 32-bit / 64-bit Edition of AmiBroker Standard, Professional, Ultimate (and even 30day Trial).
- Versions Supported : 5.50 upto 6.00 (Official Releases only. GDFL/We do not test our (GDFL) data products on RC or Beta Versions and the same are not supported)
If you are behind the firewall, you will need to grant access to our (GDFL) IP address and open few ports so that you can access our (GDFL) data. For more details, please send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to grant ‘all access’ to AmiBroker and our (GDFL) applications through your Windows Firewalls, Anti-virus, external firewalls installed by your Anti-virus programs.
Your computer must be set to timezone India (GMT/UTC + 5:30).
Important Note : If you are using a non-standard, custom setup or have some typical requirements, please Chat with our team/ GDFL team or take a free trial / paid trial of GDFL products before making a subscription. GDFL/ We will be unable to refund the subscription amount later after subscription.
All the Installation and support activities will be taken care by Global datafeeds only.
Payments can be done through all kind of card from our payment gateway system. You can also send bank transfers to our bank accounts
3, 6, 9, 12 months EMI options are available for all credit card holders.
Post payment, our Team shall add you to the course community for further steps
No. Traders gurukul is an authorized reseller of DataFeeds from authorized data vendors. Our data vendor will take care of the complete infrastructure
No. The complete support will be given by the data vendor only as per our agreements with them.
YES. Our data feed contact person will help you with the renewals.
YES. There are bigger discounts for annual purchases. Speak to our Data feed contact.
YES. All paid users can write reviews about their purchased products