DETAILED OVERVIEW OF THE I3T
1. THE ART OF EQUITY INVESTING - 2 Days Investing is the test cricket match of the stock market world. Investing is not a race where speed matters; it is a marathon where stamina matters. It is an art of picking the best in class companies fuelled by Cautilya Capital super 15 rules. We follow some of the best practices preached by the world’s top investors and have done extensive validation on the past data through our simulation models and programming skills.
You will become a good stock picker yourself without any support independently after this course. That’s a challenge we take. The whole course has been completely simplified without much of financial jargons. Your high schools maths is good enough to learn this art.
We will also empower you with some ready to use screeners which will help you to scan the companies with ease.
We will teach the below different subsets of the investing world. They are all like
different ice cream flavours. Finally the base is a vanilla investment model with additional
rules to get the relevant firms based on your investment preference.
1. Techno Fundamental Investing The art of picking the best in class fundamental stocks and buying at a “low risk, better return” price using pure mathematical rules.
2.Seasonality Investing The nature follows the 4 climatic cycles. Markets also follow cycles. There are stocks which behave differently in different seasons. Finally it’s all about seasons and mathematics. Let’s pick the best stocks for each season based on pure mathematics.
3. Value Investing Apply the Benjamin graham mathematical rules to buy stocks at a lower price with a clear margin of safety which was extensively followed by Warren Buffet. This is all about buy low and sell high.
4.Growth Investing This investment method is based on growth. We don’t worry too much about the high price. We will look for firms which are on a solid growth pattern with superior earnings. This is all about buy high and sell higher.
5. Turn around companies hunting Good firms become bad. Bad firms may improve and start performing better. We will look for completely beaten down stocks which shows promise of a good future. We may pick them at low prices which will grow our portfolio.
6. CANSLIM Investing The concept pioneered by the world famous investor William O Neil. It has proven to be one of the most consistent models which outperform the index by a significant extent.
7. The super small caps hunting The art of finding those small companies which can grow at a faster rate than many of the mid / large cap firms. These are high risk and high return picks. Only for those who are ready to take more risk.
There is nothing like Multibaggers investing in this world. It is silly and meaningless and just a
marketing stunt. The professional investors are those who look for best in class companies based
on clear mathematical rules and strong financial statements. A few of those good firms may turn
out to be multibaggers. If someone already knows the future multibaggers, why don’t they sell
their house and buy them? They can buy 2 houses after 2 years
The complete session is based on some of the best books ever written in investing history and not limiting to the 5 books mentioned below. We have simplified the whole program into a power packed session.